- I have heard so much from my daughter about your music group at her playschool.
- We have noticed a big (positive) change with our four year olds groups with you coming in to do music once a week. Abbey Pre-school
- This is such a warm , wonderful group. My son gets so much out of it. Karen is a great leader , always positive and fun . We love it xx
- 'this is a great group and definitely the highlight of Emily's week.' Linzi
- Miniature Music Makers offers a fantastic introduction to group singing and instrumental play. Karen is very engaging with the group. Musical futures are born at this age! Joe
- I was very reluctant about joining a baby group...but MMM is the best thing about my Friday's and my child and I look forward to it so much. Karen is an amazing leader who is inspirational and passionate about her music and songs. She makes each week extremely original and takes the time to get to know you and your child on a very personal level. Furthermore it has been so lovely to meet and chat with other like minded Mum's, Dad's and Grandparent's from the local community. MMM will be a fantastic memory of bringing up my little girl and I hope that she continues to enjoy her love for music that Karen has instilled in her through out her life. Lizzie
- A lovely friendly group that we both enjoy. A selection of songs and props with a cup of tea on arrival. Great for meeting other parents and having fun. Sarah
- We absolutely love music makers, I started taken my son when he was about 7 months. It's so lovely to see him doing the actions to the songs and helping with the parachute a year later. Tahluhla
- Thank you Karen - we have had a great time with you. I am sure that coming to your sessions is the reason why Hudson still loves to sing now, not so much nursery rhymes anymore, but to songs on the radio!! All the best for the future xxx
- My daughter loves the Friday session and has made some baby friends what a great group. Kay
I would just like to say how much my granddaughter, Edyn, loves your music sessions. She looks forward all week to them and is always singing the songs she has learnt there.
Although quite shy at first her confidence has grown tremendously and now she is one of the first to choose her instruments. She loves the parachute and the games and songs that are played
with it. Thank you for presenting a variety of well organised activities in a relaxed and happy atmosphere.
Just thought you may like some feedback regarding the Music Makers Friday session for your website.
Saffy and I have attended Music Makers for many months now. It's something we look forward to every week for a number of reasons. I appreciate the opportunity the session gives us to bond
as mother and daughter by singing and playing instruments to the carefully selected songs.
You feel the friendly atmosphere as soon as you walk through the door... The hall is a safe
environment so I feel relaxed to let Saffy wander at her leisure to make new friends whilst I do the same!
Since starting at Music Makers, Saffy has become more vocal and confident, even her nursery have commented she's advanced for her age. We quite often sing and action the songs learnt at Music Makers at home and now Saffy's Daddy is singing them too!
Thanks for all your hard work Karen, we really do enjoy it.